Google Mobile Sites exam
Google has recently added in the Google Partners program a new certification exam: the Mobile Sites Certification Exam. If you approve this new certification exam, Google gives a stamp of approval stating that the bearer of the certificate is highly knowledgeable in creating, managing, measuring, and optimizing mobile websites.
The study guide for this exam consists of 4 modules:
- Module 1: Mobile sites and why they matter.
- Module 2: Improving mobile site speed.
- Module 3: Creating an effective mobile UX.
- Module 4: Advanced web technologies.
Requirements to pass the exam
To pass this exam you need to:
- Answer 65 questions.
- Have 80% of right answers.
- Finish the exam within 90 minutes.
This certification is valid for 1 year and if you don’t pass the exam, you can try again 8 days later.
In our opinion, studying and passing this new test will give you new insights into how to create, measure and optimize mobile websites.
Good luck with your exam!