Information that is collected
This website will be able to collect personal information for example: name, contact information such as your email address and demographic information. Likewise, when necessary, specific information may be required to process an order or make a delivery or billing.
Data provided by third parties
In the event that the application includes personal data by non -holders of the same, the user must, prior to their inclusion, inform these people of the extremes contained in the previous paragraphs, the holders of the holders of the Website of any responsibility for the breach of this requirement.
This website is not aimed at minors, so it is not authorized to provide minors data through this page. Web holders are not responsible for breach of this requirement.
Compliance with application regulations
The service provider complies with the guidelines of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons in regards to the processing of personal data and free Circulation of these data and by which directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) and other current and application regulations are repealed at all times, ensuring a proper use and processing of user’s personal data. In addition, it complies with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
Those responsible for the treatment have implemented the technical and organizational security measures necessary to guarantee the safety of their personal data and avoid their alteration, loss and treatment and/or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technique, the costs, the costs of application, and nature, scope, context and the purposes of treatment, as well as risks of variable probability and severity for the rights and freedoms of natural persons. Anyway, mechanisms will be implemented for:
a) Ensure confidentiality, integrity, availability and permanent resilience of treatment systems and services.
b) Restore availability and access to personal data quickly, in case of physical or technical incident.
c) Verify, evaluate and assess, in a regular basis, the effectiveness of the technical and organizational measures implemented to guarantee the security of treatment.
d) pseudonymize and encrypt personal data, where appropriate.
All this in accordance with the provisions of article 32 of the RGPD in relation to the considering 81 of the GDPR.
Use of information collected
Optimanova Solutions SL is highly committed to fulfilling the commitment to maintain your safe information. We use the most advanced systems and update them constantly to ensure that there is no unauthorized access.
In compliance with the provisions of articles 5 and 12 of the RGPD we inform you of:
The purpose of data collection will be to meet the possible relationships that may arise between the user and the service provider, specifically and without a taxative character, hiring of services, sending budgets, answering their request, processing their request, maintaining the relationship existing contractual/pre -contractual, as well as the remission of commercial information by electronic means or through the telephone.
In the completion of the forms, there may be sections with a mandatory basis, which will be those fields indicated with asterisk (*), for considering them necessary for the purpose pursued, so that the omission of any of them can behave the impossibility of sending the consultation.
Conservation of your data
The personal data provided will be kept as long as their suppression is not requested by the interested party or, where appropriate, as follows:
Anonymity data will be preserved without suppression period.
Customer data will be preserved according to the service contracted and, in any case, for the minimum possible time. In any case and in compliance with the respective legal obligations, they will be kept following successive terms:
- 5 years, according to art. 1964 of the Civil Code
- 6 years, according to art. 30 of the Commercial Code.
- The data of users uploaded by Optimanova Solutions SL to pages and social networks profiles will be kept from the user offers their consent until it withdraws.
- The data of the candidates for a job offer, if the candidate was not selected, will be kept for a maximum of two years to incorporate them into future calls, unless the candidate manifests against.
Data communication to third parties
The data will be communicated, where appropriate, for the fulfillment of certain legal obligations (Tax Administration, Social Security, Bodies and State Security Forces, Management, etc.). In the same way they could be shared with third parties with the following purpose:
Third Service Suppliers:
Optimanova Solutions SL is authorized to subcontract a cloud computing or cloud storage service, where the benefits may behave the following treatments: collection, registration, structuring, modification, conservation, extraction, consultation, communication by transmission, dissemination, interconnection, comparison, limitation, suppression and destruction of data. In addition, Optimanova Solutions SL is authorized to subcontract a European web hosting provider, whose benefits the following treatments behave: collection, registration, structuring, modification, conservation, extraction, consultation, communication by transmission, dissemination, interconnection, comparison, limitation, suppression and destruction of data.
We use suppliers that are not part of Optimanova Solutions SL to help us offer our services. We share personal data, including its e-mail address, with advertising partners as part of the marketing of the services of Optimano Solutions SL through third parties to ensure that the ads reach the appropriate audience, offer more relevant advertising and guarantee the monitoring of the monitoring of the performance of advertising campaigns. All service providers are obliged to protect their personal data. Techniques such as encrypted to allow your e-mail address to coincide with an existing customer database and thus prevent your e-mail from being used with any other purpose.
For more information about personalized advertising and your options, check our cookies policy.
Control of your personal information
At any time you can restrict the collection or use of personal information that is provided to our website.
This company will not sell, will yield or distribute the personal information that is collected without its consent, unless required by a judge with a court order.
Exercise of rights
Regarding the exercise of the rights of the interested parties, the GDPR in its articles 15 and following establishes concrete conditions on the procedure to follow to attend those interested in the exercise of their rights. Such rights are as follows:
- Right to request access to personal data related to the interested party: the interested party will have the right to obtain the confirmation of whether or not personal data that concern him and, in that case, right of access to personal data. In the same way, the right to obtain a copy of the personal data subject to treatment is recognized.
- Right to request your rectification or suppression: the interested party will have the right to obtain without undue delay of the person responsible for the treatment of the rectification of the inaccurate personal data that concerns him. In addition, the interested party will have the right to obtain without improper delay from the person responsible for the treatment of the personal data that concerns him, which will be obliged to suppress without improper delay the personal data.
- Right to request the limitation of your treatment: it assumes that, at the request of the interested party, the treatment operations that correspond in each case will not be applied to your personal data.
- Right to oppose treatment: the interested party will have the right to oppose at all times to the processing of the personal data that concerns him.
Right to data portability: It is that the copy provided to the interested party must be offered in a structured format, common use and mechanical reading.
- Such exercise may be carried out by sending communication written to C/ Camelia, 1 – C.C. The dome, L143-B, 38400-Puerto de la Cruz, Spain; or by writing to email firstname.lastname@example.org. The application must contain the name and surname of the interested party, photocopy of the D.N.I. (or, where appropriate, passport or C.I.F.), request in which the application is specified, domicile for the purposes of notifications, date, signature and documents accrediting the request formulated. The models can be found at https://www.aepd.es/reglamento/derechos/index.html.
Links to third parties
This website could contain links to other sites that could be of interest. Once you click on these links and leave our page, we no longer have control over the site to which it is redirected and therefore we are not responsible for the terms of privacy or the protection of your data in those other third parties. These sites are subject to their own privacy policies, so it is recommended that you consult them to confirm that you agree with these.