As a Web Developer, you’ll provide technical help to the team. You would also develop web applications and CMS plugins for our customers. You will work in a multicultural environment within a multidisciplinary team to define the best strategy for the clients to achieve their marketing objectives. You should embrace change and have a strong desire to learn.
- Develop, modify and debug web applications like Google tag Manager, WordPress, Magento, etc for our company and our clients.
- Maintenance of clients’ and internal sites.
- Technical assistance to our staff.
- Fluency in written and spoken English. A minimum C1 level required.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent with a strong academic record.
- Administrator level in CMS like WordPress or Magento
- Proven analytical and research skills. Meticulous attention to detail.
The following would be an advantage:
- Experience with servers: CPanel, Plesk, Cloud Computing
- Knowledge of Google Marketing Products like Google Ads, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- SEO and SEM experience
- Good command of other languages