We are looking for native German and English students with good writing skills and some Internet skills. We will provide full training to the successful candidates, including on site and off site SEO, Google Analytics, AdWords campaigns, Social Media Optimization and Marketing. Office language is English, all internal communication and meetings are held in English.
Internship is unpaid, although at the end of internship, students achieving high standards will be offered a contract. 80% of our permanent employees started as interns.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND COMPETENCE TO BE ACQUIRED:
- Full understanding of on line Marketing practises, including SEO, SEM, SMO and Affiliate Marketing/Remarking. Google Analytics and Google Webmaster tools.
TASKS OF THE TRAINEE:
Trainee will be introduced and exposed to all the below mentioned and will be working with real case studies and the opportunity to learn alongside a senior member of staff, in order to perform daily tasks for our customers and to meet deadlines. Trainee will attend all regular internal meetings.
On/off site Search Engine Optimisation:
- Keyword and competitors analysis
- Content improvement and usability check
- Meta tag optimisation
- Technical SEO implementation
- Strategic consultation
- White hat link-building
- Link disavowal and clean up
- Google re-inclusion
- Account set up and troubleshooting
- Goal and funnel implementation
- Reporting and analysis
- E-commerce tracking
Search Engine Marketing:
- Strategic planning and account set up
- Keyword research and PPC management
- Conversation tracking and optimisation
- Landing page creation and page downtime check
- AdWords and Analytics reporting
- Knowledge and understanding of Google AdWords
- Yahoo & Microsoft Search Alliance
- Facebook advertising
Social Media Optimisation & Marketing:
- Strategy development
- Explicit recommendation of tools
- Implementation of campaigns
- Success analysis and reporting
- Targeted Reputation Management
- Knowledge and understanding of:
- Twitter (tools and best practises).
- Facebook (incl. Facebook ads).
- Pinterest (company account).
- Google Plus, Places/Maps.
Affiliate and Remarketing:
- Strategic consultation
- Negotiations / account set up
- Account management
- Knowledge and understanding of Europe`s leading platforms
- A strong academic record
- Fluency in written and spoken English (for non natives)
- Advanced computer skills
- Internet skills
- Some work experience on any of the above mentioned topics
- minimum 6 months to a maximum of 12 months