As a certified Google Premier Partner and Microsoft Advertising Partner, we execute and manage successful campaigns in more than 10 languages for both national and international clients.
We are currently looking for a Junior Online Marketing Manager (m/f/d) – Focus on SEA.
- Concept, planning and implementation of Google Ads campaigns
- Management & optimization of campaigns according to predefined performance targets
- Reporting and analysis as well as derivation of recommendations for action
- Keyword research, market analysis and competitive monitoring
- Search engine optimization: Onpage and offpage actions
- Language skills: native in German, fluent in English
- In-depth SEO and SEA knowledge
- At least 1 year work experience
- Experience in Microsoft Advertising (Bing Ads), Google Analytics, SEMrush/Ahrefs is an advantage
- Results-oriented with the ability to multitask, adapt to changing priorities and meet deadlines
- Structured and responsible way of working
- Strong communication skills and a high degree of professionalism
- Personal initiative and innovative spirit
- Interest in digital trends
- Appealing work, attractive workplace and a pleasant working atmosphere
- Multicultural environment and an multidisciplinary team
- Competitive salary plus performance incentives
- Opportunity for career development
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to learn, grow and develop your own ideas
- Free drinks, fruit and snacks
- Working with the only Google Partner Premier agency in the Canary Islands
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your complete application by using the contact form (right hand side).
We will get in touch with you as soon as possible.