As a Junior Web Developer, you’ll provide technical help to the team. You would also develop web applications and CMS plugins for our customers. You will work in a multicultural environment within a multidisciplinary team to define the best strategy for the clients to achieve their marketing objectives. You should embrace change and have a strong desire to learn.
- Develop, modify and debug web applications for our company and our clients.
- Maintenance of clients’ and internal sites.
- Technical assistance to our staff.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent with a strong academic record.
- Experience with servers: CPanel, Plesk, Cloud Computing (e.g. Amazon EC2)
- Administrator level in CMS like WordPress, Joomla
- Proven analytical and research skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Knowledge of Google Products